Why am I able to receive email messages, but cannot send them?
I have changed internet providers, my iPad recognises and connects to the new provider, I am receiving emails but cannot send them, please can you help?
- 08-25-2015, 01:08 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,830 Posts
Re: The sender address was rejected by the server
Make sure on the account you're trying to use... in Settings>> Mail, Contacts, Calendars>> (Select Account)>> Account... look at the outgoing mail server - make sure that matches the domain name of the email account.
- 08-25-2015, 01:13 PM #3
- By kazp3r17 in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 45Last Post: 09-08-2016, 05:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2015, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2015, 10:19 AM