My iPhone was reset during an iOS 8 update and is in recovery mode. Is all data lost?
Hi, I accidentally started an ios8 update...and in the re-boot, it stalled. I turned it off. turned it back on. It went into infinite loop. I put it in recovery. I have an iphone 5 in ios7 (it is NOT jailbroken). I cannot force exit recovery in Tiny Umbrella. Is there a way to save my photos and videos before I restore using iTunes. Please help!
- Best AnswerAug 24 2015 | 6:09 pm EDT
If there's no backup to restore, and you weren't syncing to iCloud, then it's quite possible you lost data.
- 08-24-2015, 06:09 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2015, 05:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2015, 04:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2015, 04:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2015, 04:12 PM