Where did my memory go?
Iphone 4S Shows 10.8 GB used, but when I add up ALL of the items, they only add up to 6.8 gigs. So my question is where is the rest of it? I can't upgrade my ios because it needs 3.5 free and the phone only shows 2.7 available.
- 08-23-2015, 06:32 PM #2
- 08-23-2015, 08:38 PM #3iMore Pro
- 741 Posts
Re: Where did my memory go?
iOS 9 will be of benefit then since it will allow you to remove apps do the update then install the apps you had back on it. Of course that doesn't help today and honestly you won't get all of the iOS 9 features that Apple touts anyways since they have to cut them back due to older models not being able to use them.
That said I always recommend doing a clean update, factory reset, do the install then you can either restore from a backup or install what you want. Sometimes you will find the stuff you removed just isn't what you really want or forgot to remove.
- By SeanHRCC in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 08-24-2015, 12:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2015, 06:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2015, 08:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2015, 06:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-23-2015, 03:55 PM