Any suggestion for number logging apps ?
Previously I used Loggr [redacted]
But the apps has been pulled from my region's AppStore, the website is dead, and my mail got bounced back when trying to ask about the matter to their support. So lets assume the apps is abandoned.
I tried Grafer, but it lacks one critical function. There's no way to set the timestamp, which means I have to enter the data right now (even if I'm driving for example) if I want the correct timestamp; rather than the better scenario where I memorize the number and time then fill it to the apps when I'm not occupied.
Any alternative ?
- 08-22-2015, 01:16 PM #2
- 08-22-2015, 02:35 PM #3
- 08-22-2015, 02:55 PM #4
- 08-25-2015, 05:58 AM #5iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Re: Any suggestion for number logging apps ?
I can't find any other apps that fits the use case.
Running apps are for running, they don't log arbitrary numbers.
Same case with GPS logger, or other health related apps.
Diary type logs are also for different kind of data.
As for contacting the developers, I have tried. But there's no reply at all.
I even get mail rejected by server error when contacting the developer of the first apps. Lets assume it's abandoned.
That's why I'm looking for other apps.
- By Closingracer in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2015, 05:08 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2015, 05:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2015, 04:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2015, 11:12 AM