- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
iOS9 battery life iPhone 6
Hi guys. Wanted to see what everyone else was seeing with battery life. I'm on the latest public beta. If I go into an app like Facebook, snap chat, Instagram, iMore etc I can be using it for 2-3 minutes, I'll exit and the battery will have dropped 3-4%. As I'm typing this on my phone it's dropped 3%. Is anyone else seeing this kind of drain? Background app refresh off other apps closed location off.
- 08-21-2015, 08:14 AM #2
Re: iOS9 battery life iPhone 6
I get excellent battery life out of iOS 9 beta, but I do what I've always done - go through EVERY device and app settings and customize it to my liking. Also, if you play lots of games that are full of ads, and apps that constantly share your location, or you're in an area where the cell signal is weak, you will experience what I consider abnormal battery drainage.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 60Last Post: 08-29-2015, 11:42 AM
- By Sandergijsbers in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 08-23-2015, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2015, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2015, 06:53 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2015, 08:00 PM