Why am I unable to access the iTunes Store on both my phone and Computer?
I have a problem with itunes on my iphone 6. Each time when i try to open it it want open not even on my computer. Always same problem "can't connect on itunes store. I have itunes account but something is wrong.
- 08-21-2015, 02:50 AM #2
- 08-21-2015, 09:14 AM #4
- 08-21-2015, 11:36 AM #6
Re: Why am I unable to access the iTunes Store on both my phone and Computer?
still have a problem with iTunes store I try to do everything like you said but it doesn't work.
I don't know maybe the problem was because few months ago I connect my wife's iPhone on iTunes store on my computer
and accidentally I synchronised with my account but before that synchronised finished I realise what happens so I disconnect iPhone
and something want wrong. My wife have a problem with iCloud account, she can't not update software anymore because here ID it's
not good anymore. I think from that day we have a problem with iTuns store.
Maybe I need to synchronised my iPhone wit iTunes store again?
And what can I do with my wife's iPhone?
Really appreciate your help.
Poslano s mojeg iPhonea
- 08-27-2015, 08:41 AM #9
- By peterb77 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2015, 08:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2015, 03:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2015, 01:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2015, 07:12 AM