Unrepairable iphone - Is SIM card still good?
I tried restoring my iphone3G on itunes, forgot the jailbreakers said to never do that. It is totally dead, and not worth paying to have it worked on. I plan to get a newer iphone. Is the old SIM card still usable?
- Best AnswerAug 21 2015 | 7:33 am EDT
Only if the new phone you get takes the same size sim... Newer iPhones use smaller SIM cards now.
- 08-21-2015, 07:33 AM #2
- By Felipedersen in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2015, 10:00 AM
Family Sharing - participant when accepting invitation gets cannot complete action error. Is this a known issue?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2015, 12:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2015, 08:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2015, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2015, 07:17 PM