iOS 8.4 12H143 Jailbreak fails, can I get some help?
I've tried TaiG and PP. All failing. TaiG keeps restarting my phone and PP just outright fails. I've tried putting it on airplane, turning off iCloud and Find my phone, etc. All the fixes. Nothing works. Is there some method of jailbreaking then somehow restoring from a backup AFTER the jailbreak? If so, what's that process like?
- 08-21-2015, 12:02 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: iOS 8.4 12H143 Jailbreak fails, can I get some help?
Once can use any of the available jailbreak utilities that can be found in Cydia to backup your present jailbreak state of tweaks, settings, etc. before updating to a new iOS that's jailbreakable... once updated to the new iOS and jailbroken, the backup can be restored.
- By koltonh2002 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 27Last Post: 08-25-2015, 07:50 PM
- By peterb77 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2015, 08:33 AM
- By Ariel Babalao in forum iOS 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2015, 01:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2015, 06:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2015, 07:05 AM