Where are my iPod iTunes backup files located on Windows 8 & how do I access them?
My problem is 2-fold. Problem 1: My iPod Touch song library is somehow -larger- than my laptop's song library ( roughly, 623 songs). (How did *that* happen?) And I'm worried that if I sync up my device with my laptop, I will lose my 1,638 songs and 38 playlists I already have on my device.
So naturally, I decided to backup my device's files before I tried syncing it. Which I did. Which leads to Problem 2: Where are those files located on my laptop now? How do I access them so I can make sure my stuff is all there? I already went into Preferences/Devices to check to see if it worked. It shows it did. But where did they go? Can anyone help me?
- Best AnswerAug 20 2015 | 3:28 pm EDT
The actual music files are not included in backups - they sync to iTunes and are in their folder within your iTunes library.
- 08-20-2015, 03:28 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook ProReplies: 8Last Post: 09-13-2015, 09:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2015, 10:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2015, 03:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2015, 03:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 08-20-2015, 03:20 PM