Find my iPhone app
Is it possible to still use app when phone is no longer in service? I'm currently using another phone. I would still like to have find my iPhone enabled on 4s just in case it's stolen. So I could track it. Is this possible?
- 08-20-2015, 07:09 AM #2
- 08-20-2015, 07:57 AM #3
- 08-20-2015, 04:32 PM #4
- 08-20-2015, 08:39 PM #5
- 08-20-2015, 08:51 PM #6
- 08-21-2015, 06:00 AM #7
- 08-21-2015, 07:16 AM #8
- 08-21-2015, 07:58 AM #9
Re: Find my iPhone app
It needs to connect over WiFi or the phone carrier data network to interact with Find My Phone services. FYI: your carrier provides your service over towers. At some point the phone will get turned on and will try to connect.
Satellite phones are an entirely different kind of thing.
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 09-07-2015, 04:18 PM
- By bluntedge in forum Mac MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2015, 09:06 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2015, 07:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2015, 10:04 PM