Apple music not adding tracks to playlist
I have an annoying problem with apple music. I think its a great streaming service, but when i try to add songs that i like, to a playlist that ive created, its says that the song has been added and i get the "added" graphic, but the song is not added to the playlist. This happens about 9 out of 10 times. Its driving me crazy! I cant even count how many songs i thought i had added to a playlist, but never actually did...
Any help is greatly appreciated!
- 08-19-2015, 09:28 AM #2
- 08-19-2015, 10:51 AM #4
Re: Apple music not adding tracks to playlist
All the songs that are on the 80 song playlist are all stream songs (not offline), so it works sometimes, just not every time. Mostly it seems to not eork when the song is playing... Sometimes if i stop the song, and then search for it in the search bar i can succesfully add it from there. But its a bummer that i cant do it while playing the actual song
- By firedept10 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 109Last Post: 10-04-2016, 10:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2015, 01:00 AM
- By smoledman in forum Apple MusicReplies: 4Last Post: 08-19-2015, 12:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2015, 09:11 PM
- By dgreening in forum Apple MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2015, 05:39 PM