Will removing my Australian SimCard and replacing with a US Sim cause any havoc with iCloud?
I am moving from Australia to New York next week. I know my iPhone is unlocked but in terms of iCloud, will it cause any havoc with using the US sim or having access to my iCloud? Is my Australian number connected to iCloud in any way?
- 08-18-2015, 03:34 AM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Will removing my Australian SimCard and replacing with a US Sim cause any havoc with iCloud?
You will be able to use your iCloud provide you still remember your iCloud user name and password.
Your phone number is not really link to your iCloud but to your iMessage and FaceTime, that is if you activate and use those 2 services with your Australian sim number.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2016, 11:54 AM
- By tructv in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2015, 10:01 PM
- By genoist in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2015, 11:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2015, 09:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2015, 06:51 AM