- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iTunes playlist appears twice
I have an issue with my iTunes playlist it started to appear twice for instance my playlist is called ipodtouch than iTunes creates another playlist with the same name and adds a 1 at the end like ipodtouch 1. Any idea ?? Tried to delete but it's keeps coming back.
- 08-18-2015, 12:38 AM #2
Re: iTunes playlist appears twice
It means your iPod and iTunes both think it's deleted in iTunes so it gets recreated with the iPod version..
Create a new playlist with whatever name you want to give it, copy all the songs to the new playlist and delete both the old playlists from your iPod and iTunes and sync the new playlist to your iPod.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2015, 07:36 AM
- By steven2014 in forum iOS 8Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2015, 02:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 01:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 09:46 AM
- By Fabrice Knecht in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2015, 01:08 PM