Is it possible to edit and/or delete face tags?
For example if i spell a persons name wrong when I tag them but I don't notice it until after I hit "enter"? I know that I can just tag again with the correct spelling but the tag with the typo still stay on the list I want to be able to permanently get rid of wrong face tag.
- 08-17-2015, 05:15 PM #2
- 08-19-2015, 07:24 PM #3
- 01-13-2016, 10:18 AM #4
Re: Is it possible to edit and/or delete face tags?
Maybe I'm not using the right term for asking my question. I want to know if I can permanently delete a name when labelling faces. Maybe an example will help: say I'm labelling a face as "Christine" but I accidentally type "chirstine" & don't notice I typed it wrong until after hit "enter". Now the mistyped name will be in the drop down menu as continue labelling this person.
- 02-21-2016, 01:32 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2015, 03:45 PM
- By skoenig in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2015, 11:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 09:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 09:43 AM