Unable to Shuffle Videos in a Playlist?
I am currently using iTunes 12.2. If I create a playlist that contains either movies or TV shows, there does not appear to be a means of shuffling the playlist. If I select the playlist in iTunes, there is a Shuffle button in the title bar, but I am not able to select it. In older versions of iTunes, there was an option for each file to disable called "Skip when Shuffling", but the setting appears to be gone altogether. Am I missing something?
- 08-17-2015, 09:46 AM #2iMore Genius
- 20,832 Posts
Re: Unable to Shuffle Videos in a Playlist?
No, you're not missing anything - there's no means of shuffling video playlists right now...
For a time, it could be done with the Remote app and back in like iOS7 - hasn't been possible for some time...
Let Apple know you'd like it: Apple
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2015, 07:36 AM
- By ChuckG73 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2015, 09:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 07:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-17-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 06:48 AM