How can I use Apple Music on my IPhone 4?
i understand that Apple music need iOS 8 and iPhone 4 won't use anything higher 7.1? Is there anyway to update operating system on iPhone 4 or save Apple music files to a separate folder on my computer?
- 08-16-2015, 05:39 AM #2
- 08-16-2015, 05:44 AM #3iMore Expert
- 784 Posts
Re: How can I use Apple Music on my IPhone 4?
Save Apple music files to a separated folder on your computer? I think if you actually purchase and download the music, you can have it saved into a folder of your liking. never tried to do this before but comon logic want it to be possible if your purchase the songs. As for iOS 8 on your iPhone4, there is no way other than getting and iPhone 5 or 6
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 08-16-2015, 08:08 AM #4
- 08-16-2015, 08:58 AM #5
- By nswenso in forum iPhoneReplies: 97Last Post: 08-31-2015, 09:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2015, 06:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2015, 01:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2015, 08:26 PM
- By wheaties33 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2015, 08:23 PM