Can you help me Taig Jailbreak my iPad on 8.4?
Hi, hope you can help. I have restored my iPad mini back to 8.4 no problems there. But when I'm trying to jailbreak it keeps failing.
I have downloaded all the relevant Taig jailbreaks and have even installed the downgrade on iTunes but still stops at 20%..
Also tried pp2 and also starts then stops half way.
Driving me insane, followed everything step by step.
- 08-16-2015, 06:41 AM #2
- 08-16-2015, 10:23 AM #3
- 08-18-2015, 01:39 AM #4
- 08-18-2015, 02:34 AM #5iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Can you help me Taig Jailbreak my iPad on 8.4?
I recall I was having that same issue several time when JB my iPhone. I think when the JB reach 20% and reboot, you need to unlock the screen and be at the home screen with the display on. I slide to unlock every time the device reboot after a JB step.
But even so, it hang on me at 70% and 80%, I just keep on trying until it eventually jailbreak.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 08-19-2015, 08:58 AM #6
- 08-29-2015, 06:41 AM #7iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Safari crashes every time I try to watch a video or opens new window!!!!
SOS! Please please, help me somebody. I can't figure out what is wrong, and it is extremely annoying. I have crashreport and it never shows what Is the suspect of the crash. This is honestly the most frustrating bugs lol. Please, help me fix it
😎💯 IPhone 6+
- By Jane Joyner in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2015, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2015, 01:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2015, 07:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2015, 06:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2015, 05:48 PM