Can you help me Taig Jailbreak my iPad on 8.4?

I

iMore Question

Hi, hope you can help. I have restored my iPad mini back to 8.4 no problems there. But when I'm trying to jailbreak it keeps failing.
I have downloaded all the relevant Taig jailbreaks and have even installed the downgrade on iTunes but still stops at 20%..

Also tried pp2 and also starts then stops half way.

Driving me insane, followed everything step by step.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Are you using Mac or Windows? What version of iTunes? What version of TaiG? Are you putting phone into Airplane mode, turn off passcode, and turn off find my iPhone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John Carter14

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Yep done all that and have, according to the various videos,the correct tiag, and using iTunes 12.0.1 I am using windows both been rebooted.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I recall I was having that same issue several time when JB my iPhone. I think when the JB reach 20% and reboot, you need to unlock the screen and be at the home screen with the display on. I slide to unlock every time the device reboot after a JB step.
But even so, it hang on me at 70% and 80%, I just keep on trying until it eventually jailbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Safari crashes every time I try to watch a video or opens new window!!!!

SOS! Please please, help me somebody. I can't figure out what is wrong, and it is extremely annoying. I have crashreport and it never shows what Is the suspect of the crash. This is honestly the most frustrating bugs lol. Please, help me fix it
😎💯 IPhone 6+
Thanks
Faffy