- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
How do I sync/backup my iPhone 5S to my HP laptop?
I'm technologically stupid and would like to back up everything on my iPhone 5s to my HP laptop so I can reset my phone. It's telling me there are over 1,000 photos on my phone when, in actuality, there are only 295 or so photos. The battery is draining, it keeps telling me there isn't enough storage and I can't take pictures.
- 08-15-2015, 07:53 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 459 Posts
Re: How do I sync/back up my iPhoe 5s to my HP laptop?
Plug your iPhone into your computer, open iTunes and there will be an option to backup your iPhone. You can choose to either backup to iCloud or to your computer.
- 08-15-2015, 08:23 PM #3
- By jwaves in forum MacBook ProReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2015, 07:13 AM
- By xAppleFanx in forum MusicReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2015, 05:34 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org. com in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2015, 09:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2015, 08:26 PM