Why don't I see the same photos on all my devices?
I use a Mac desktop, a Macbook Pro and Iphone 5S. Why don't my photos automatically upload to the cloud? For instance, I took photos today and uploaded them onto my desktop computer, but don't see them in icloud from my laptop?
- 08-14-2015, 09:26 PM #2iMore Pro
- 741 Posts
Re: Why don't I see the same photos on all my devices?
Are you using the new Photo's app and if so is the iCloud setting turned on for each device? I don't tend to store photo's offline but have started to look at it more as I have a MBP, iPad Air 2 and will be getting an iPhone 6S+ and my wife has a iPhone 6 but she uses windows so I have to look further into the sharing feature.
- By blackmagicwoman in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 08-30-2015, 07:40 AM
- By knotsure in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-18-2015, 11:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2015, 02:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2015, 01:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2015, 07:56 PM