Why is there cellular distortion after replacing the mic panel on my iPhone?.
i have replaced the mic panel of my phone, and started to face the strange problem, when recording on voice memo there is no distortion, while on cellular call it makes distortion, which is heard by the other person, and it's soo loud.
- 08-14-2015, 07:47 PM #2
- 25,031 Posts
iphone 5: Cellular distortion in mic after mic panel replacement.
You did the mic panel replacement yourself? Does dictation work ok? I'm guessing it does since voice memo does ok. You might try Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings
Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
if that doesn't work you can try a restore as new. It's a pain, but sometimes necessary. I've done it with my 5. If a restore doesn't work, you should let a reputable repair shop look at it. The Genius Bar at an Apple Store would be best. But I'm sure you don't want to spend that much on the 5.
Be sure the mic is clear if debris.
- 08-14-2015, 07:50 PM #3
- 08-15-2015, 01:28 PM #4iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: iphone 5: Cellular distortion in mic after mic panel replacement.
yes the dictation works perfectly, but the problem is that noise is created by the cellular signals, like if we place the mobile near some sound system and when someone calls a noise create. So no noise over whatsaap, or calls over internet... As its a cellular noise so its clear that its not a software problem...
- By blackmagicwoman in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 08-30-2015, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2015, 02:42 PM
- By sibeans in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2015, 06:29 PM
- By wpdude in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2015, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2015, 07:56 PM