Why am I having trouble installing iOS 8.4.1 on my iPhone 4S?
I have an iPhone 4S i downloaded the IOS 8.4.1 this morning and then I went and hit Install and left it alone for a while. when I came back the Phone was off and when i turned it on it is showing me to connect to iTunes. i tried restarting it and it still wont do anything else. i cant use the touch screen at all. so i connected it to the computer and opened iTunes but it wont recognize that its connected so Im not sure what to do. any help would be greatly apreccioated. thanks
- 08-14-2015, 06:14 PM #2
- 08-14-2015, 07:19 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: having trouble installing IOS 8.4.1 on m iPhone 4S
Yes. I updated from iOS 8.4.1. Never had a problem like this on this phone while installing new software. I have had the phone for a while and downloaded and installed software several times on it. I tried to connect to iTunes but it wouldn't recognize it when I plugged it in
- 08-14-2015, 07:46 PM #4
- 08-15-2015, 11:14 AM #5
- 08-17-2015, 02:42 PM #6iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why am I having trouble installing iOS 8.4.1 on my iPhone 4S?
I have a 44 month old iPhone 4s running iOS 8.4.1 with no problems. I used iOS 5.1 for a long time then before iOS 8 came out I upgraded to iOS 7. However, I had to wipe the iPhone with a reset to factory new condition, upgrade to iOS 7 and restore my settings from a backup all using iTunes on my XP laptop. I've installed every upgrade after that and my iPhone 4s is running iOS 8.4.1 with no problems. So I hope you can do the same thing using iTunes and a backup of your settings.
- By Alan74 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2015, 03:50 AM
- By Jared DiPane in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 13Last Post: 10-02-2015, 11:58 PM
- By blackmagicwoman in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 41Last Post: 08-30-2015, 07:40 AM
- By wpdude in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2015, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2015, 08:26 PM