How to restore jailbroke iphone 6 to about to be jailbroken iPhone 6+ with a different iOS?
I've backed up my jailbroken iPhone 6 running iOS 8.1.1 to my Mac using iTunes. I want my new unbroken iPhone 6+ running iOS 8.4 to be setup the same way. Do I first jailbreak the phone, install my Cydia apps, and then use iTunes to restore from my iPhone 6 backup,
or do I first restore from backup my 6+ using iTunes to my 6 backup on the Mac and afterwards jailbreak my 6+ and lastly install my desired Cydia apps?
- 08-14-2015, 09:50 AM #2
Re: How to restore jailbroke iphone 6 to about to be jailbroken iPhone 6+ with a different iOS?
If you have iOS 8.4.1 on the 6+ - you're outta luck as 8.4.1 eliminates the currently used vulnerabilities and makes jailbreaking no longer possible.
- By kch50428 in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2015, 02:21 PM
- By taylorrobles19 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2015, 02:20 PM
- By Dream71 Bangladesh Ltd in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2015, 01:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2015, 09:45 AM
- By theKHMERboy in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2015, 07:26 AM