After dropping my iPhone 5C, it no longer works. What can I do?
yesterday, i droped my iphone 5c on the floor and now it is not oppening... It makes noises when i plug it on or when i press the home button (siri) and it vibrate when i cut off the sonds effects but the screen still black.. The screen turn on a little, it litght a little but like, it stay black... I dont know what to do, is there anything i can do or do i need to pay a lot of money to have it fix? Please help me!
- Best AnswerAug 11 2015 | 1:19 pm EDT
Take it to a repair shop to have it check. My guess is that your display is now faulty and perhaps, require to be replace.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 08-11-2015, 01:19 PM #2
- 08-11-2015, 01:31 PM #3
- By TLD1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 26Last Post: 09-02-2015, 11:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2015, 05:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2015, 01:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2015, 11:10 AM