Is there a way to remove an insurance block on an iPhone 6 Pus?
I had someone on my phone plan that had a damaged phone that I put insurance claim on. The insurance ship a phone that was never received after a week. I called the insurance and they shipped out another phone which was received and activated. After two weeks I found a phone in my mailbox just lying there in no packaging or nothing. I'm thinking it was the original phone that was mailed and taking off my porch and return by the person who took it because it wasn't any good for them. I was thinking that maybe I would be able to use the phone for myself when I had called AT&T they told me that there was insurance block on that phone And to just dispose of it. I'm wondering if anybody knows how to take an insurance block off the phone so that maybe I could possibly use it for myself?? I would hate to dispose of a bran new iPhone 6 Plus
- 08-10-2015, 01:39 PM #2
Insuarnce block on iPhone 6plus
If they replaced the replacement phone you're not entitled to the that first phone.
There's no way of using the phone if its insurance blocked it's a paper weight use it for that.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 08-10-2015, 01:41 PM #3
- 08-10-2015, 05:27 PM #4
- 08-10-2015, 05:37 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2015, 06:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2015, 05:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2015, 04:55 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2015, 12:30 PM
- By Phone pie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2015, 12:24 PM