I canīt get imessages to work, or add any contacts. How do I fix this?
I just bought a macbook air, and I have an android phone, so I have never used imessages before. I canīt add any people to my contact or send anything using imessages, and when people try to send me an imessage it goes to my phone in stead. What do I do?
- 08-09-2015, 01:43 PM #2Banned
- 3,421 Posts
Re: I canīt get imessages to work, or add any contacts. How do I fix this?
I believe that you can only send iMessages to another Mac, iPad or iPhone user via your Mac. You can only receive iMessages from Apple device users on your Mac.
Someone sending you a text will go to your phone because Android can't do iMessage.
If you had a iPhone you can send texts via your computer to anyone and receive texts from anyone on your Mac. The iPhone would forward the texts to your Mac. Its instantaneous.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2015, 05:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2015, 01:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2015, 01:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2015, 12:17 PM