How do I download my photos from an SD card onto my MacBook?
I just can't seem to select new photos from my SD card to down load, first time i Have used this and not computer savvy wish i had stayed with my old type of lap top
- 08-08-2015, 11:06 AM #2
- 08-08-2015, 09:40 PM #3
- 08-09-2015, 07:23 AM #4
- 08-09-2015, 07:51 AM #5
- 38,501 Posts
Re: How do I download my photos from an SD card onto my MacBook?
2. As suggested, you can insert the SD card into an Android device and email the pics to yourself and then open the email on your MacBook to download the photos.
3. You can also use that same Android device to upload the pics to a cloud service like Dropbox and then access that Dropbox from your MacBook to download the pics.
There are numerous ways to do this. Just pick the one that is best suited for you.
- By twinlight in forum Apple WatchReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2015, 11:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2015, 11:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2015, 11:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2015, 11:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2015, 08:12 AM