Is there a way to arrange music on a playlist alphabetically?
I know how to move songs from one spot to another but is there a way I can just select for them to be A-Z. Also I am doing this from a phone. I don't use a computer.
- 08-07-2015, 08:33 PM #2
- 08-07-2015, 09:58 PM #3
- 08-08-2015, 08:16 AM #4
Re: Is there a way to arrange music on a playlist alphabetically?
When you're on iTunes on the desktop, go to Music, select all songs you want to put in a playlist, sort them alphabetically, and add them to a new or existing playlist.
You'll notice they get transferred to your phone in the same order as well.
But you have to do it in the same order as above.
Playlists are copied in the same order as it was when creating it.
Hope this helps.
- 08-07-2016, 06:35 PM #5
- By EvilKittyCupcake in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2015, 08:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2015, 08:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2015, 08:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2015, 07:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2015, 06:55 PM