- iMore Intermediate
- 489 Posts
ITunes sync ?
I suppose the title gives the question , is it possible to sync Apple Music between the two devices that are on my apple id so that My Music has the same content on both without doing it manually ?Or even better , perhaps create a stereo effect by having both devices playing at the same time.
- 08-07-2015, 12:32 PM #2
Re: ITunes sync ?
Yes, iTunes can be used to sync the same content to two devices... As to using two devices to "create a stereo effect" -- that's rather odd because the content on one device can be played to any number of external devices/speaker systems, etc to render your desire to use two devices for a "stereo effect" totally unnecessary.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2015, 12:22 PM
- By dj darryL in forum iTunesReplies: 12Last Post: 08-07-2015, 09:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2015, 07:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2015, 02:40 PM