Why is my iPhone 5s not playing certain sounds?
So recently I've been using earbud more (they're iPhone earbuds) and just now I took them out and now my music, or sounds to videos won't play. My mute button is not on, and my volume is all the way up. The weird part is the ringtone sounds and alerts still play fine. But whenever I try to play sounds anywhere else it won't play out loud, when I try to change the volume, it still says headphones, even when I've already taken them out. I restarted my phone and that didn't help either. Can someone help because this is really bothering me, thanks
- 08-06-2015, 07:48 PM #2
Re: Why is my iPhone 5s not playing certain sounds?
1. Turn volume all the way up on side of phone.
2. Swipe up control center and turn volume all the way up.
3. Go to Settings > Sounds > turn volume up all the way.
Now go to YouTube or music app and turn volume all the way up.
There's 2 separate volume controls for the top and bottom speakers. The bottom sometimes gets cut down while the top does not. This happens a lot when listening to music or videos and the volume is turned down. It stays down, even if you turn it up on the side of the phone.
- By Douglas Sekus in forum Apple MusicReplies: 7Last Post: 08-10-2015, 07:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2015, 07:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2015, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2015, 04:23 PM