Anyone having problems with Pages in iOS 9 Beta?
I use Pages a lot. I have the iOS 9 PB on both iPad Air and iPhone 6.
Pages works fine on iPhone 6 but constantly crashes, keyboard locks up, etc. on iPad Air.
I can find no-one else encountering this. I have reported to Apple through the Feedback Channel. Deleting Pages App and reloading it, then downloading my files from iCloud, restores functionality for a while but not more than a day.
Anyone else suffering?
- Best AnswerAug 04 2015 | 9:34 am EDT
Well it is Beta. and with that, one will only hope what ever the issue is, it's fixed with next build or Gold Master which will be the final release to the public.
- 08-04-2015, 09:34 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 3Last Post: 11-30-2015, 07:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2015, 12:06 PM
- By Peter humberd Corvallis in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2015, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2015, 09:10 AM