Can this camera take shots under low light conditions?
Tried to take pictures of the spectacular blue moon tonight but they were way less than spectacular, very grainy and the image was not sharp. Is this type of picture not possible with my camera.
Using my iPad air 2.
- 07-31-2015, 08:36 PM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Can this camera take shots under low light conditions.
Unfortunately not. We all wish that those camera that come within our devices are good as pro cameras but first of all, your device is an iPad, designed and build to fulfill the function of an iPad, the camera is just an option. For that kind of target you want, I suggest you get a pro camera designed and build to achieve what you want.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 07-31-2015, 08:40 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-13-2016, 10:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2016, 08:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2015, 04:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2015, 12:30 PM