What is going on with the screens on Apple products?
I have apple I pad mini it is having issues with the screen I have looked on line and there are thousands of flipping screens closing and opening shutting off and no way to fix this issue I have tried everything apple suggested an no way have any of there suggestions helped. . Although they did offer me a 75.00 apple gift card if I sent my I pad back at my cost ..I live In Newfoundland they want it sent to the states..as I already said there are growing posts about this issue and no notifications as to what to do .. not exactly the support you expect for the money you pay for there products..
- 07-31-2015, 04:42 PM #2
- 07-31-2015, 07:40 PM #3
- 38,490 Posts
what is going on with apple screen products
Me neither. I have an iPad Mini and I've yet to have a problem with the screen. Heck, I've yet to have any problems with any part of the device...... Having said that, what specifically is the problem 'you' are having with the iPad Mini's screen?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2015, 08:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2015, 03:22 PM
- By csal80 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2015, 03:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2015, 01:30 PM