How can I record a video on the original iPad? Tapping the record button doesn't work.

I

iMore Question

How to make a video on original iPad, no response to tap on the word Video in Camera app

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I assume the app is corrupted. Try rebooting your iPad and then try again. IF that doesn't fix the problem, restore the device. If that doesn't fix it, download a 3rd-party app and then try to record a video.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I didn't think the original iPad had a camera?
You are right - It DOES NOT
"The original iPad has no cameras while iPad 2 has two cameras -- a front facing VGA at 30fps, 640x480 and a rear facing 720p at 30fps, 1280x720. It means iPad 2 can do FaceTime and use other video calling software like Skype. These might be great for families and individuals to see their long distance friends, relatives, or special someones. It also means you'll be able to take video and low quality stills in a pinch and use augmented reality apps. You'll even be able to use Apple's new built in Photo Booth app and similar video and picture apps from third parties. Those cold be fun for little ones or grown ups alike. If any or all of that is important to you, you might want to upgrade."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2