Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How do i set up my iphone 5S when it throws me back to the beginning every time?

My new iphone 5S arrived yesterday and i put my old sim card from my last iphone 5S in it and went through the whole set up process successfully including the latest update and just as i get to the end it goes back to beginning again.

I've set up my phone over 10 times now and each time the home screen flashes and then it goes back to the beginning again. Its infuriating.

Can someone help me? Please?

Default Re: How do i set up my iphone 5S when it throws me back to the beginning every time?

What setup process and latest update? What do you mean it goes back to the beginning? What beginning? Putting a previous SIM card into your new phone, especially from the same courier shouldn't cause you problems like you're describing, at least not from my experience. If you created a backup of your previous 5S, all you need to do is restore that backup to your new iPhone 5S.