Problems Posting Images To iMore In Safari

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The last few times I've tried to post more than one image to the "share a wallpaper" thread, it only allows one image per post. If i try to post more than one, it redirects me to either a thread list or to "Game Of War" in the App Store. 3 times I have been redirected to that app in the App Store when I was doing nothing but looking. I had touched nothing at all.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438169134.521382.jpg

It's really difficult posting images online to this site on mobile. Well, on my iPhone 5 it is.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you have that problem from anywhere else?

Probably. I haven't tested it on other threads yet. But I'm guessing it's the same. Just like when I post multiple images I often get moderated and the post has to be approved. That's happening with other Ambassadors as well. It's really difficult to post images on mobile here online. I usually use TapaTalk. But the larger wallpapers for the 6 Plus I post online. Apps reduce the resolution when they are posted. There's a size limit. So if I post a 1080x1920 wall, it goes in at 576x1084. The smaller 5 and 6 sizes are not affected. On my iP 5, this site is buggy online. Being redirected to Game Of War is weird when I haven't even touched anything.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand why there's no option to upload a photo on the mobile site that shows in Web View in TapaTalk. Other sites offer it. I either have to open in Safari or scroll down and choose full site. But then the bugs show up. Frustrating.