Can you use a Micro SD card in the iPhone 5S?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

Is there a place on the iPhone 5s that you can put a Micro SD memory card?

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Technically, not inside. But there are drives that can plug into the lightning port to expand storage. Not a very convenient solution, but it's possible.

Plugturtle

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
The so many arrogant responses here, i don't see why, for someone transitioning from other kinds of phones aka samsung, HTC, sd card slots are readily available and extremely handy.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The so many arrogant responses here, i don't see why, for someone transitioning from other kinds of phones aka samsung, HTC, sd card slots are readily available and extremely handy.

There are "4" responses above yours, and non of them, in my opinion, are arrogant. The iPhone does not have, and has never had an SD/Micro SD card slot and therefore, the answer to the thread question is "no".

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Now, if the OP is asking members if they could use an Micro SD card in the iPhone if it contained one, then my answer would be "yes, I'd find a use for it"..

Trevoc2

Dec 25, 2019
Visit site
Totally agree with you!
I just created an account here because I had the same question about an SD card, and the very first reply to the question about SD card usage was that stupid "Uh..No!". Only rude people who falsely think highly of themselves as being smarter than others would post such replies.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Totally agree with you!
I just created an account here because I had the same question about an SD card, and the very first reply to the question about SD card usage was that stupid "Uh..No!". Only rude people who falsely think highly of themselves as being smarter than others would post such replies.

Welcome to iMore! Please take a moment to review our Community Rules & Guidelines. Please note: Personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum. We hope you’ll continue to enjoy our community in a polite and respectful manner.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Totally agree with you!

Okay, I’ll bite so let’s review:

Is there a place on the iPhone 5s that you can put a Micro SD memory card?

The answer is “No”. If you disagree, please show us where on the iPhone 5S can you put a Micro SD memory card. In fact, show us where on ANY iPhone model.

If you cannot, then why is my correct answer stupid, rude and gives the impression that I’m smarter than others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods