Hi - I have a 4S iPhone. My phone doesn't always ring when I receive a call.
Sometimes the call rings and I am able to answer it, but often all I receive is a missed call message. Often when receiving a call, it does not ring and goes directly to voicemail. I have checked settings and cannot find anything that is incorrect. Any suggestions?
- 07-28-2015, 05:36 PM #2
- By Jason Grant4 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 20Last Post: 07-30-2015, 09:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2015, 04:55 PM
- By Eight Ball in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 07-28-2015, 04:53 PM
- By PhiarPhly in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2015, 04:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2015, 04:12 PM