Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How do Mac writers like IA Pro, especially those who find Scrivener difficult to learn?

I am a writer (just completed a 100,000 word memoir) using an imac 27" monitor. I liked Pages but soon learned everyone required submissions to be in Word. So I now use Word for Mac. There are numerous word processing things i can't figure out how to do.

I bought Scrivener, which looks terrific, but the learning curve is too steep for me. I can't figure out how to do anything. I wasted my money.

I have seen good reviews of IA Pro, but my biggest question is: how do other writers like it and how easy is it to learn. Prefer specific comparison to Scrivener. I'd especially like to hear from writers who found Scrivener too hard to learn.

iMore Genius

3,636 Posts

Default Re: How do Mac writers like IA Pro, especially those who find Scrivener difficult to learn?

My advice: Take the time to learn Scrivener. There is so much you can do with Scrivener, but you can also do just what you need.