I would like to download my photos from the I cloud to a USB stick how do I do this?
My photos from my holiday were taking up too much space on my iphone so I put them on the cloud. now I want to be able to print some of them out and do not know how to get them downloaded to my PC to allow me to print and adjust them?
- 07-27-2015, 04:53 PM #2
- 38,470 Posts
Re: I would like to download my photos from the I cloud to a USB stick how do I do this?
1. Login to iCloud via your PC.
2. Go to your Photo library
3. Select your photos
4. Download them to your desktop
5. Drag and drop from the desktop to your USB stick that's you've connected to your PC.
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2016, 11:56 AM
- By Linda Stark in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-29-2015, 04:15 PM
- By bigsmoke79 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2015, 10:26 AM
My iPad Air Safari cannot open the page because it could not connect to the server. How can I fix this?By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2015, 02:59 PM
- By tsundri in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2015, 02:09 PM