How can I transfer my photos from a locked iPhone?
Inexplicably I wasn't able to input my passcode in my iPhone. After having tried for many times my iPhone was disabled.
Is there any chance, is there any tool, service, person, who/which is able to copy my photos from my iPhone to my mac? I just want my photos, afterward I can reset/restore my iPhone. Thanks for your help.
- Best AnswerJul 24 2015 | 8:42 am EDT
If you connect it to a computer that it was connected to before, the device should stop being disabled.
- 07-24-2015, 08:42 AM #2
- By Jessica Cavalier in forum iPhone 6Replies: 11Last Post: 07-30-2015, 05:52 PM
- By michael lee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2015, 04:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2015, 06:12 AM