Is there a way to disable notifications for a specific number?
I wanted to ask the iPhone "guns" here in the forum
maybe you have a solution to this problem.
Once in a whille my ex calls me, I do not want to block his number
Is there an option once he calls, that i do not get any notification / alert on the phone?means; no ring (when the iPhone is not on silent mode) / vibration, and not see the number.The number is not save in contacts.
Would be glad for any suggestions
Thanks in advance.
- 07-23-2015, 02:34 PM #2
- 07-23-2015, 02:39 PM #3
- 38,453 Posts
Re: Disable notifications- specific number
Not that I'm aware of. Having said that, if he only calls "once in a while", why is is a problem, especially if you "do not want to block him"? If you don't want to talk to him, do like you would to any one else who calls but you don't want to talk to at that time - ignore the call.
- 07-23-2015, 02:39 PM #4
- 07-29-2015, 02:41 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2015, 02:20 PM
- By ash7315 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 6Last Post: 07-23-2015, 01:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2015, 07:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2015, 05:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2015, 12:28 AM