Why am I no longer able to connect to any Wi-Fi networks?
I am in possession of an iPhone 6, the problem is that I no longer able to connect to any Wi-Fi network (Just knowing that my phone detects Wi-Fi networks)
It will be kind of you to enlighten me on this ambiguity
Thank you and have a nice day
I'll be waiting for your response
- 07-22-2015, 05:38 PM #2
Re: Wi -Fi problem
Can you please elaborate on your question. Are you being prompted to join other wifi networks? You can you can no longer connect to any wifi - can you tell us more about why you cannot or what happens when you try?
And I also see the "I am in possession of an iPhone 6" as a strangely worded statement. Is this your phone (as in, "I own a...") or one that you found, and to which you do not have full access/control?
I am just not clear on the premise your question. Please help us help you.
- 07-22-2015, 06:07 PM #3
- 07-22-2015, 07:51 PM #4
Re: Why am I no longer able to connect to any Wi-Fi networks?
1. Is Wi-Fi enabled in the settings?
2. Are the networks you're trying to connect to have settings enabled that may be preventing you from connecting to them?
3. Are you entering the correct Wi-Fi passcode, if applicable?
- 07-23-2015, 11:19 AM #7
- 07-23-2015, 02:38 PM #9
- By djr46 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2015, 02:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2015, 08:56 AM
- By Dimitris Aliento in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2015, 10:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2015, 08:38 AM