Buy 27inch retina imac now or wait?
Okay so I don't know whether to buy a 27inch retina imac now or wait a few months.
I've heard that Apple may be updating their imac line? I'm not familiar with all the details so if someone could help me out that would be great.
I'm willing to max out the specs and spend a lot of money on this imac so I want to know the best time to buy. I would be pretty annoyed if I spend thousands of dollars maxing out the latest 27inch retina imac and then an updated version is released later this year.
Any help/insight would be greatly appreciated.