Apple Music Draining Battery
I have an Iphone 5 and recently upgraded to IOS 8.4. The battery life has diminished drastically since the upgrade. Apple Music is using 23% (last 24hrs) and 11% (last 7days) of battery. The battery usage detail is calling it background activity. I have not opened ITunes once in the last 2 weeks (I use Spotify). I have reset the phone and taken the normal steps to reduce battery drain, but it has not helped. Is there a fix to this problem.
- 07-21-2015, 01:22 PM #2
- 07-21-2015, 01:52 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Apple Music Draining Battery
I have not opened ITunes in 2 weeks. Also, I have made sure that all apps are closed. The IOS battery usage program is showing that Music is using a large % of battery. For instance, it states that Music has used 24% of battery in the last 24 hrs. It says that it is Background Activity.
- 07-21-2015, 09:09 PM #4
- 09-15-2015, 09:38 AM #5
- 09-15-2015, 02:01 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2015, 09:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2015, 11:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2015, 11:06 AM
- By Bob Stryker in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2015, 10:50 AM