How do I unsynchronize my two iPads?
My kids sometimes want to play the same game on each of my two iPads, but because the iPads are synchronized, this isn't possible. When one of them makes any changes, they are carried over to the other iPad. The kids want to play independently of each other. I hope I'm expressing my question properly. Many thanks in advance.
- 07-21-2015, 07:07 AM #2
- 07-21-2015, 07:16 AM #3
- 07-21-2015, 08:42 AM #4
- By 07GD SFD in forum Mac MiniReplies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2015, 09:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2015, 01:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2015, 08:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2015, 07:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2015, 11:52 PM