My iPhone screen is frozen after software update.
My iPhone screen is frozen after software update. I can call to my number that I have in iphone and I can hear ringing sound in the mobile I call but I can't see the screen display or sound in the iphone. What I can do to turn on my iPhone?? Any suggestion is much appreciated.
- 07-20-2015, 10:09 AM #2
Re: My iPhone screen is frozen after software update.
If you've not tried this yet...hold the home & power button for up to 30 seconds and see if the screen comes back with the Apple logo - if that happens, let go of the buttons and let it restart... otherwise, it's unusual to have a hardware failure coincide with an iOS upgrade... refer to qualified service personnel for diagnosis and repairs, or AppleCare+ replacement...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2016, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2015, 09:21 AM
- By jlkrol in forum Apple MusicReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2015, 07:52 PM
- By blaine07 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2015, 09:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2015, 06:54 AM