What's the point of accessibility's LED flash notifications?
Just want to know what's the point in this function ? (=LED flash in the accessibility section)
in Android there is a led in the front screen
P.S can I use the LED flash on iphone only for calls ?
thanks for the help
- 07-18-2015, 12:26 PM #2
- 38,469 Posts
Re: What's the point of accessibility's LED flash notifications?
For people who may be deaf or otherwise hard of hearing, the camera flash can alert them to notifications. As for your second question, no, you cannot. It's an all or nothing type thing.
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 07-18-2015 at 08:06 PM.
- 07-18-2015, 12:27 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2015, 04:45 AM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iPhoneReplies: 42Last Post: 07-19-2015, 09:29 AM
- By ivantwilliams in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2015, 09:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2015, 09:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2015, 07:28 PM