calls & texts to my 6 plus stopped ringing/chirping
However they do show up on the screen. Have to check phone often-frusting!
- 07-18-2015, 09:05 AM #2
- 07-18-2015, 09:39 AM #3
Re: calls & texts to my 6 plus stopped ringing/chirping
1. Check the mute switch on the side of the device.
2. Make sure that the Do Not Disturb feature hasn't been enabled.
3. Check the volume buttons.
4. Make sure the device isn't connected to a Bluetooth headset.
5. If you have an Watch, the alerts will go to it while you're wearing it. You may need to increase the haptic feedback setting.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2015, 11:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2015, 07:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2015, 05:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2015, 02:33 AM