How to ADJUST islamic calender in ipad/iphone
There is one day difference my iphone say it is the 1 st of shawal and actually it is the second
- 07-17-2015, 09:48 PM #2
Re: How to ADJUST islamic calender in ipad/iphone
Disable the Calendar. Then add it back in Settings.
Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
Tap on Alternate Calendars under the Calendars section.
Tap on any one of the supported alternate calendars you'd like to use instead of the standard format.
Here's the guide:
- By Galter1936 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2015, 09:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2015, 09:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2015, 08:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2015, 08:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2015, 07:40 PM