How can I recover pictures deleted from the "recently deleted folder"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

So i was deleting some pictures in order to free some space on my phone and i mistakenly deleted some pictures i wasn't suppose to, the problem right now is i also deleted the pics from the recently deleted album. please how can i get the pictures back?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: how can i recover the pictures which i have deleted in the "recently deleted folder"?

If you have a backup, you could attempt to do a restore. . . . My advice for the future: Leave pictures in the Recently Deleted folder . . . just in case.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
how can i recover the pictures which i have deleted in the "recently deleted ...

I do believe they are gone unless they are still in your iCloud back up. But if you have backed up since deleting the photos, then they are gone. You can check at iCloud.com on your computer and see if they are there. You might try this as well. I doubt it will work since you manually deleted the photos from recently deleted.
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=327768

I always go through my recently deleted with a fine tooth comb before I delete them all. I delete them about once a week.

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can I recover pictures deleted from the "recently deleted folder"?

So i was deleting some pictures in order to free some space on my phone and i mistakenly deleted some pictures i wasn't suppose to, the problem right now is i also deleted the pics from the recently deleted album. please how can i get the pictures back?

zachariah Young

May 5, 2016
Visit site

Your comment is literally the comment of a moron.
Your Advice Is Of Zero Use On This Forum
Why did you think people would see your comment and take any form of comment.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Your comment is literally the comment of a moron.
Your Advice Is Of Zero Use On This Forum
Why did you think people would see your comment and take any form of comment.

This thread is almost a year old.

SelenaLee

Banned
Oct 11, 2016
Visit site

Do you have backups available on iTunes or iCloud? You actually can restore your lost photos from iTunes/iCloud backups with easy steps.
Method 1. Restore from iTunes Backup.
Launch iTunes and connect iPhone to it, then go to "File" > "Devices" > "Restore from backup".
Method 2. Restore from iCloud Backup.
Reset your iPhone via "Settings" > "Reset" > "Erase all contents and settings". It will prompt you whether to restore data from iCloud.

kiiefa

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site

Do you have backups available on iTunes or iCloud? You actually can restore your lost photos from iTunes/iCloud backups with easy steps.
Method 1. Restore from iTunes Backup.
Launch iTunes and connect iPhone to it, then go to "File" > "Devices" > "Restore from backup".
Method 2. Restore from iCloud Backup.
Reset your iPhone via "Settings" > "Reset" > "Erase all contents and settings". It will prompt you whether to restore data from iCloud.

Do you know if the backup keeps copies of old photos? Did anyone do this and it work?

Girlfriends Mum has just got her new iPhone and gave her daughter her old phone...but her daughter has gone through the old phone and deleted everything and then deleted it from the deleted folder.

Kadaijah Pitts

Dec 1, 2016
Visit site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73